Join Our Team!
Looking for More Creative and Fulfilling Work?
Come join our team at Printshop Northwest! We print and sell art from local artists on paper and apparel and have a growing online and wholesale business. We are now hiring full and part time positions in store management and staff, for both store locations in Eastsound and Friday Harbor.
We are looking for professional and customer service-oriented individuals who are excited about being a part of a creative team and excited about what we are doing.
The ideal candidates have strong organizational and time management skills. In addition to being an excellent communicator, they are socially dynamic, computer savvy, enjoy working in the arts and elevating customer experience.
In thinking about assembling the Printshop team we are most excited about the growth and creative opportunities this can present. We see a great opportunity, individually, for people to bring their own unique talents and further their interest and education in different areas.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee customer service, to include in-store, online, wholesale and custom clients.
- Execute print production and ensure printing quality standards are maintained.
- Execute inventory management of both the physical and online stores.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of ink and supplies necessary to ensure all printing is conducted efficiently.
- Conduct shipping and distribution of instore, online and, possibly, wholesale orders.
- Engage with customers in an attempt to increase knowledge of buying trends, needs and desires. Plan to share insights among staff and with management.
- Manage cash register, balance till and make bank deposits.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure that both employees and customers are provided with a safe and clean store environment.
- Make sure that all Covid-19 protocols are adhered to at all times.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm for working with the public, the Printshop team and, when appropriate, alone
- Creative thinker who is skilled at collaborating with a creative team
- Excellent problem solver
- Appreciation for the printed arts. Knowledge of the printing process is a plus.
The Printshop Store Staff opening are both full and part-time, seasonal and year round.
If you're interested in applying, please send us an email with your cover letter and resume.