Join Our Team!
Come join our team at Printshop Northwest! We print and sell art from local artists on paper and apparel and have a growing online and wholesale business. We are now hiring full time manager positions for both store locations in Eastsound and Friday Harbor.
Store Manager Job Description
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include executing and delegating operational tasks, elevating customer experience, executing business strategies and managing store staff.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational and management skills. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the Store Manager should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, train, schedule and follow up on work results of store staff.
- Oversee customer service, to include in-store, online, wholesale and custom clients.
- Supervise print production and ensure printing quality standards are maintained.
- Execute inventory management of both the physical and online stores.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of ink and supplies necessary to ensure all printing is conducted efficiently.
- Conduct shipping and distribution of instore, online and, possibly, wholesale orders.
- Engage with customers in an attempt to increase knowledge of buying trends, needs and desires. Plan to share insights among staff and with management.
- Manage cash register, balance till and make bank deposits.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure that both employees and customers are provided with a safe and clean store environment.
- Make sure that all Covid-19 protocols are adhered to at all times.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Related practical experience
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm for working with the public, the Printshop team and, when appropriate, alone
- Creative thinker who is skilled at collaborating with a creative team
- Excellent problem solver
- Appreciation for the printed arts. Knowledge of the printing process is a plus
The Printshop Store Manager opening is a full-time, year round, position.
If you're interested in applying, please send us an email with your cover letter and resume.